Thank you for your interest in spreading the Father’s Love to the people of Latin America!
Although some are called to “go forth,” most believers are called to stay home and support missionaries through prayer, intercession, and giving. For every one person “on the field,” it takes countless others at home.
We thank God for each of you who partner with us. You enable us to be here, bringing the love of Jesus to the poor, the lost, and the hurting.
We really need your prayers. Prayer changes things and propels us forward.
Immediate Prayer Requests (and Praise):
- Please pray for the Father Heart staff, and for God to continue guiding us into His will and purpose.
- Please pray for each of the kids, that they would experience Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
- Please pray for the transportation, and protection and safety of all the staff and children.
- Praise God for His provision of the Verbo church!
- Please pray for finances for the new addition.
- Praise God for you, our partners in prayer and support! The youth and kids always pray for you with thanksgiving. Receive greetings and love from the kids.
ONGOING PRAYER REQUESTS:
- Health and strength
- Wisdom and discernment
- That we would continually fill with Father’s love and give it away
- Protection and blessing over the ministry
- Abundant provision
For updated prayer requests, contact us at:
We love the countries in Latin America where God has called us to serve. We love the people and the culture. It is a great pleasure and joy to serve God in this way.
On the other hand, we sometimes get homesick for our family and friends. Often, during a particularly trying time, we have received an e-mail, a letter, or even a phone call from one of you, which has lifted our spirits and encouraged us. We enjoy receiving a Scripture, a prayer, an encouraging word, or just a letter telling us how you are doing.
Why not dash off a quick note right now? Just click “Contact Us” on the menu above.